Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fieroloki

join:2007-07-29
Van Alstyne, TX
reply to VirtualLarry

Re: Confirmed - Verizon is stealing my paid-for "free"

You never paid for this router. Just lines on a bill for auditing. If you forked over money for it then you have a ground to complain, but you didn't. So no, VZ is NOT stealing anything.

sonofsmog

join:2003-09-09
Ontario, CA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to VirtualLarry
Your kidding right? No one is every coming to get your router, anymore then they are coming to get my original Rev D Actiontec, or the Rev G they replaced it with when I went to 35/35, or either of TWO Rev E's (one the installer brought or and the one they mailed) when I went 165/50.

What are they going to do with your two year old router? You know what they did with my original BPON ONT when they replaced with the a GPON? Straight into my trash can.

claibourne

join:2011-07-04
Garland, TX
My daughter in Plano TX canceled her service a few months back (moving to a non-VZ area) and they definitely wanted the router back.

She closed her account at a Verizon store, and took her STBs with her to turn them in, but didn't bring the router. She had to make a second trip back, with the router, to finally close the account.

PoloDude
Premium,VIP
join:2006-03-29
Northport, NY
kudos:3
All equipment should be returned when closing an account. The tech that tossed the ont was wrong. ALL defective equipment is to be brought back and returned by vz techs