Search similar:

uniqs
Mindman
join:2012-12-10
Merritt, BC

Mindman to Gtr7

to Gtr7

Re: Another Rogers Rate Increase

I'm on Telus and i pay 49.99 for 250gb allowance rogers dl cap is just utterly retarded.. im waiting for new hardware to hit my area so i can get 50/10 from telus and it has a 450gb cap i think. for 74.99 or 69.99

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx to Gtr7

to Gtr7
Well, Rogers went ahead and done it Jan 23/2013: »www.rogers.com/web/Roger ··· _HISPEED

abitbent
join:2004-04-23
Brantford, ON

abitbent

said by elitefx:

Well, Rogers went ahead and done it Jan 23/2013: »www.rogers.com/web/Roger ··· _HISPEED

And yet New Brunswick continues to get 500Gig for $52. »www.rogers.com/web/Roger ··· _HISPEED

Anaron
join:2005-01-28
North York, ON

Anaron to Gtr7

to Gtr7
Wow. I pay TekSavvy $39.95/month for 18 Mbps down, 512 Kbps up and a 300 GB monthly bandwidth limit. It's hard to believe that Rogers is charging customers $41.49/month for 6 Mbps down, 256 Kbps up and a measly 20 GB monthly limit.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

These prices are just disgusting...

Yet another kick to convince my dad to switch over to TSI.

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG to Gtr7

Premium Member

to Gtr7
so they lowered the caps again?
Viper359
Premium Member
join:2006-09-17
Scarborough, ON

Viper359 to Gtr7

Premium Member

to Gtr7
That is why every time Rogers increase prices, I remove the increase in services. Usually cable channels. I have switched over to a full voip system in my house last year, and as such, put over $1000.00 back into my pocket. I had a lot of international LD, but even still, just having a basic line with call display and voicemail reaches damn near 50 bucks.

Triple play is the problem here folks. Start speaking with your wallet and Rogers will seen start listening.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to jduffy

Premium Member

to jduffy
The problem is when those services are provided by an oligopoly(monopoly in their particular offerings), its like chowing between two evils, which is going to hurt more?
Joe1419
join:2007-10-31

Joe1419 to Sunfox

to Sunfox
Anyone who wants to shove it to rogers, you can cancel your services without penalty due to this rate change, even though you are on contract.

See here for proof straight from the robber's mouth:
»www.rogers.com/web/conte ··· rt-terms
(or »www.rogers.com/terms )

"Residents of Ontario who do not wish to accept any applicable rate increase may choose to cancel the service(s) affected by the rate increase(s) without any early cancellation fee, device savings recovery fee or service deactivation fee, as applicable, by sending us a notice to that effect no later than 30 days after receiving the rate increase notice."

Show them you won't take this increase by voting with your wallet!

Beermage
@rogers.com

Beermage

Anon

said by Joe1419:

Anyone who wants to shove it to rogers, you can cancel your services without penalty due to this rate change, even though you are on contract.

See here for proof straight from the robber's mouth:
»www.rogers.com/web/conte ··· rt-terms
(or »www.rogers.com/terms )

"Residents of Ontario who do not wish to accept any applicable rate increase may choose to cancel the service(s) affected by the rate increase(s) without any early cancellation fee, device savings recovery fee or service deactivation fee, as applicable, by sending us a notice to that effect no later than 30 days after receiving the rate increase notice."

Show them you won't take this increase by voting with your wallet!

It's 30 days after receiving the rate increase notice. I think most people received their notice in late December early January. So that would mean it would be too late for most people to cancel without a cancellation fee.