TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
reply to deviltrumpet

Re: Can't get it right

Can you please PM me your account details. I will look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Andre

deviltrumpet

join:2013-01-03
Woodstock, ON

Account #: CID220793
Invoice #: IN3781420
Thanks for getting on top of this Andre.I just received a message from Can Post on the modem delivery today.I am presently in Ajax,ON L1S 6T8 ,I do not move onto the Woodstock N4S 8K9 address until Jan.17/13.That's why I requested the product be delivered to my mothers in Tillsonburg,N4G 5X5.
With two issues having occurred already, you can appreciate my concern regarding the specified hook up date of Jan.17/13 as well as today's(Jan 3/13) shipping mistake.
Please keep me advised,thank you Andre.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

1 edit

Hi deviltrumpet,

So it seems that the modem will be attempted for a second/final delivery attempt. Because there is no one there it will sit at their depot for 2 weeks before they ship it back to us.

Rather than wait, I have sent out another modem to the requested address. It will be sent out today.

Cheers,

Andre
--
TSI Andre
Director of Service Delivery
Authorized TekSavvy Employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow me on Twitter!

deviltrumpet

Woodstock, ON
reply to deviltrumpet

Andre,Canada Post attempted to deliver the product to the Woodstock N4S 8K9 address but of course could not.(Notice left at door)The product now awaits pick up,with photo identification,at the Woodstock Post Office.I cannot do that,I am out in Ajax,ON, L1S 6T8 and I have no way of getting it.This package was sent by request of the sender,Teksavvy.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

I know, which is why we are sending another modem to the correct address that you wanted (as per my note above)

deviltrumpet

Woodstock, ON
reply to TSI Andre

Thanks Andre,I appreciate you and Martin addressing this right away.

« First LookSemi-Resolution »
This is a sub-selection from Can't get it right