spc
uniqs

user177
@terago.net

user177 to Fergless

Anon

to Fergless

Re: Terrible experience with Acanac.

First of all, they replied that "Acanac may choose to buy back the modem at the same price ($49.95)", it's not the same as refunding full amount it cost us. And note - as per invoice - modem cost is not 49.95, but 75 dollars! And second - Why do I have to return it at my expense? It's not my fault Acanac sent it to me before checking if service can be provided. No one even notified me about it either, I found out by accident a week later!

Unless they send me something IN WRITING with guarantee of the full refund including shipping and postage label like any other ISP company does, how can I believe anything? So far, answer to any inquiry was very evasive and not answering any question directly, that I don't trust to send it back...

Acanac should really reconsider how the business is done. Billing in advance - fine, I agreed to that. But sending equipment before checking service availability and then making us pay for it? This is very unprofessional. And we are not the only ones who has exact same issue. Isn't there something to learn? The total lack of care for customers creates poor reputation. Does it worth anything?!

Fergless
Premium Member
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

The cable manager said she would be calling you about it, perhaps she has done that already.

Let me know how you made out.

Tks
user177
join:2013-01-03

user177

I just sent you PM.

Fergless
Premium Member
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member