Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite
Ubiquiti UniFi AP

JAAulde to not quite right

MVM

to not quite right

Re: [iPhone] Cell/BT/WiFi radio issues?

said by not quite right:

To the Genius Bar for you ...
If you're out of warranty upgrade to the iPone 5, and kill two birds with one stone.

Yech, genius bar is an hour away.

not quite right
I'm not cool enough to be a Mac person
join:2001-06-23
Puyallup, WA

not quite right

said by JAAulde:

said by not quite right:

If you're out of warranty upgrade to the iPone 5, and kill two birds with one stone.

IDK, do you want your phone to work? We can discuss hardware issues for free all day long, but at the end of the day your phone will still not work. This will give you a good excuse to go check out the apple store, and geek out on their latest & greatest while resolving your problem. Don't forget to go online and schedule your appointment before you go. If making the trip is not feasible then you can mail it in, but turn around time wil be much longer and not nearly as fun.

JAAulde
Web Developer
MVM
join:2001-05-09
Frederick, MD
ARRIS SB6141
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite
Ubiquiti UniFi AP

JAAulde

MVM

said by not quite right:

said by JAAulde:

said by not quite right:

IDK, do you want your phone to work? We can discuss hardware issues for free all day long, but at the end of the day your phone will still not work.

You misinterpret my "yech" to mean I think your advice is bad. I do not. It just blows to take the time and gas, is all.
said by not quite right:

This will give you a good excuse to go check out the apple store, and geek out on their latest & greatest while resolving your problem. ...snip... If making the trip is not feasible then you can mail it in, but turn around time wil be much longer and not nearly as fun.

I do not have any need to drool and covet, and don't consider the setting fun. Totally cool if you or anyone else does--it's just not my cup of tea. Thus my "yech."

I'll do what I gotta do, but given the pain of taking time and gas to drive there, and the giant looming question of whether the issue is what I think it is and whether or not Apple will give enough of a rip to deal with it, I decided to seek some input.

I read your input as "problem sounds plausible enough to take the time to see an Apple rep." I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

not quite right
I'm not cool enough to be a Mac person
join:2001-06-23
Puyallup, WA

not quite right

said by JAAulde:

I read your input as "problem sounds plausible enough to take the time to see an Apple rep." I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

Yes ... I think you've already deduced that on you own, and just needed someone to give you a push. Good luck