dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
atomicfox
join:2013-01-03

atomicfox

Still having speed issues in the Columbus area? (UltraTV)

So a few months ago my internet was completely down. It was fixed by the next morning but since then I've been having really inconstant speed since this point. I often need to have to remote into my work and will have periods where the connection will lock up and then reconnect, but I see the issue most on streaming video sites like Youtube or giantbomb.com I often experience issues where I can't what an HD or even SD video without freaking breaks to buffering. This occurs even on short videos where in it will take 10-15 minutes to watch a 4 minute youtube video due to buffering. This occurs whether on wired or wireless, though wireless is usually worse, and on multiple computers.

Most of the time when this issue occurs my speedtests come out fine, around 15/2 though I have had times where it's dropped to 8 or 4mbs down stream.

I'm just not sure if I'm alone on this and if I need to change providers. WOW was great the first few months we switched but this is getting hard to bare.

Just_Dan
Premium Member
join:2011-03-24
Denver, CO

Just_Dan

Premium Member

Can you send me a private message with your account number, phone number and name on your account so I can look up your account and take a closer look at this?