PamelaTS
Digital Chick
join:2004-04-20
Dallas, TX
Asus RT-AC66
HTC 5G Hub

PamelaTS

last straw

One year, lousy service multiple interruptions in service. It took 7 months 3 tuning adapters to get a stable signal on every channel most of the time. Added second tuning adapter in sept it was doa. Had new wire pull, still having multiple drop outs and their switched service stinks. Suddenly switching a channel off. I'm done pulling both cable cards and tuning adapters. I can have Faux new at no extra cost have to pay extra for legit news. Tired of Time Warner passing the blame for their poor trasmission, weak and unstable signal delivery.

Rick4769
join:2012-11-21
Buffalo, NY

2 recommendations

Rick4769

Current TV bye you won't be missed

Current was a useless network that nobody watched and Gore and Hyatt knew that. They took the money from the Arabs and ran with it.

PamelaTS
Digital Chick
join:2004-04-20
Dallas, TX
Asus RT-AC66
HTC 5G Hub

PamelaTS

said by Rick4769:

Current was a useless network that nobody watched and Gore and Hyatt knew that. They took the money from the Arabs and ran with it.

In your opinion only!

IMHO; War Room w/Jennifer Granholm and Talking Liberally w/Steph Miller are excellent programs, and more than worthy. I have alreadybpulled the cable xards and boxed the tuning adapters, Useless is TWC!

Rick4769
join:2012-11-21
Buffalo, NY

1 recommendation

Rick4769

Current wasn't getting any ratings simply because no one watched it or cared to watch it. Informercial stations were getting bigger larger audience share. The reason Time Warner dropped it as a station after it was sold and ceased to exist in its "Current" form. In all the years that it has been on cable, most subscribers didn't know it existed or even cared.

»www.washingtonpost.com/b ··· another/
Expand your moderator at work

dynomutt
@frpt.net

dynomutt to Rick4769

Anon

to Rick4769

Re: Current TV bye you won't be missed

I'll miss the original CurrentTV that replaced NWI.

That was what I could summarize to be "Hipster Central"

It was basically like a constantly running digest of Internet culture.

The problem, of course, is that you can go to the Internet to get a better-tuned and more up-to-date digest of Internet culture.

Oh well...