Re: Help with locked account.

said by Simon1988 :

security input

What?

Simon1988
@btcentralplus.com

Simon1988

Anon

I dont know how else to describe this. I know it should be an easily fixed problem unlocking an account but nothing happens when i try and i get the previous mentioned error warning. I don't believe the account has been hacked.
I tried to contact blizzard tech support but you need to be logged in battle.net which obviously i can't do... Doe's anyone even know an alternative to contact for someone at blizzard?

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9

Premium Member

No harm in saying you think you might have been hacked btw.

You have odd behavior happening, I wouldn't risk it.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Simon1988

Premium Member

to Simon1988
When my account was hijacked, I called customer support. I had to wait nearly 2 hours, on hold. After the customer rep answered the phone, she asked me to verify a few things.
Address, email address, a few of my toons names, what server they were on.

I can't recall if they asked for credit card number, which wouldn't have worked as I use game time cards.

But after jumping through the hoops, I regained control of my account. I then requested an authenticator. Since then, my account has been fine.

Also, change the email address associated with the wow account. If it's a yahoo email, switch to google, or visa versa. I still get "security" alerts from blizzard at my yahoo account. I just ignore them, as they are phising attempts.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Snakeoil:

But after jumping through the hoops, I regained control of my account. I then requested an authenticator. Since then, my account has been fine.

This happened to me too, best investment I could have made, I thought it was going to be a lot more expensive to ship here but it wasn't bad at all, I ordered two of them to have a new one available when needed.

nunacool
@webspeed.dk

nunacool to Simon1988

Anon

to Simon1988
Hi I have same problem. I know that i havn't been hacked as i was trying to log on wow from another computer that i dont normally use and i had forgot that this would happen :-( I have been lookingfor a phone number on the battle.net.eu but cant find it, is there anybody who know where to find it ???

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Yeah, trying scrolling up. The phone numbers were already posted.