uniqs
Rob_
Premium Member
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL

Rob_

Premium Member

Boost Mobile

From what I just heard, Boost Mobile will be upgrading it's network and adding more coverage to all CDMA phones in a few months. My source is an on hold message while waiting to speak to someone in the Philippians about my phone. If anyone knows any news story about this, please share. I don't like talking overseas but heard rumors that most jobs will be relocated back to the USA around 2014 which will be fantastic.

(Boost has call centers in California, too)

-Rob

disconnected
@snet.net

disconnected

Anon

I haven't heard of any upgrade, but they will be terminating the 'bullet proof' iDEN system in June, so my i450 will become a useless paperweight. Since no other carrier has signal inside my house, I will have to rely again on landline service. And those with iDEN phones will find themselves facing a 1650% increase in monthly costs, because they only have a $55/monthly and $3/day plan available, and no longer the ten cent/minute pay as you go plan for $3.33/month that I've been using for the last 8 years. Very disappointed in Boost.

bobjohnson
Premium Member
join:2007-02-03
Spartanburg, SC

bobjohnson to Rob_

Premium Member

to Rob_
Boost Mobile and the loads of other MVNOs that ride on Sprint's network will get better as their network vision upgrades get completed.