uniqs

Pepsiman
join:2002-01-18
Brooklyn, NY

Pepsiman to matcarl

to matcarl

Re: [DVR] 7232 Slow, Unrepsonsive Until Warms Up or a Reboot

said by matcarl:

Last night I was ready to throw the box out the window that's how bad it was. I just tried it now and its seems to be working fine. My wife and daughter will be glad to hear the good news also.

Yep, I was ready to throw the damn remote at the dvr, now everything is working fine, I am not sure but it looks like the picture quality seems to be better, maybe its my imagination.

TitusTroy
join:2009-06-18
New York, NY

TitusTroy

said by Pepsiman:

I am not sure but it looks like the picture quality seems to be better, maybe its my imagination

I noticed the same thing...for some reason PQ looks better on nearly every HD channel...was there a stealth bit rate increase or QAM slot re-arrangement?
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL

said by TitusTroy:

said by Pepsiman:

I am not sure but it looks like the picture quality seems to be better, maybe its my imagination

I noticed the same thing...for some reason PQ looks better on nearly every HD channel...was there a stealth bit rate increase or QAM slot re-arrangement?

I don't think so. I believe they may have tweeked the smoothing algorithm in the STB. I will ping my "sources" and see if they know anything.

Pepsiman
join:2002-01-18
Brooklyn, NY

Pepsiman

said by PJL:

said by TitusTroy:

said by Pepsiman:

I don't think so. I believe they may have tweeked the smoothing algorithm in the STB. I will ping my "sources" and see if they know anything.

PJL,

Let me know what kind of results you get w/ the ping sources.
Pepsiman

Pepsiman to TitusTroy

to TitusTroy
Enjoy the PQ and the quick STB response time