Search similar:

uniqs
jonbrach
join:2005-03-31
New York, NY

1 edit

jonbrach

[TiVo] strange problem with my Tivo Q - NYC, NY

I have been encountering a very strange problem with my Tivo Q unit for some time now and wanted to see if anybody might have a thought.On balance it works well but every so often all of a sudden it will itself change the station it had been and all of a sudden show the banner page saying...you are not authorized for this channel call RCN etc...when I check the guide it always shows me tuned to the station listed before channel 602 here in NYC.....it always is on that station and as soon as i go to the guide and click on any channel it tunes to it properly and all is well....more often than not i notice this when I first turn on my TV and see the banner telling me i am not authorized for the station and sure enough every time when I open the guide it shows me tuned to the station before 602....as I said other than that it works pretty much fine but this is driving me crazy...any help would be appreciated!!!!!!
Expand your moderator at work
jonbrach

jonbrach

Re: [TiVo] strange problem with my Tivo Q

i havent had the upgrade yet but have been having this issue for a few months now