Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

4 edits

Draiman to Eagles LoveR

to Eagles LoveR

Re: [NFL] Who replaces Andy Reid as Eagles head coach at year en

said by Eagles LoveR:

While I do agree college coaches generally are not made for NFL type X and O strats, you labeling Jim Harbaugh a failure is BS.

Man has been coaching for 2 years went to the playoffs twice, NFC championship game last year and was 2 fumbles on special teams away from playing in the SB. Made Alex Smith a pretty damn good QB. I wouldn't label Harbaugh a failure. Also Pete Carroll has gotten his Seahawks better and better with every year and especially this year. Both those colleges coaches have 2 of the best teams in the NFL this year.

FYi - I don't want Chip Kelly as an Eagles HC - I think its dumb to hire him. I want Bruce Arians, or any 49ers Coordinator, or any Seahawks coordinator.

He's yet to win when it matters. Time will tell if he's decent or not but let's say he becomes the SECOND coach in history to be good from college to the nfl. Would you bet on being struck by lightning, mauled by a black bear, AND also being mauled by a brown bear all in the same day? History is a bitch sometimes but it's always true.

FYI: That list is a re-post from the professional sports writers who know more then anyone here. Unless we have one of them here no one knows about.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

said by Draiman:

said by Eagles LoveR:

While I do agree college coaches generally are not made for NFL type X and O strats, you labeling Jim Harbaugh a failure is BS.

Man has been coaching for 2 years went to the playoffs twice, NFC championship game last year and was 2 fumbles on special teams away from playing in the SB. Made Alex Smith a pretty damn good QB. I wouldn't label Harbaugh a failure. Also Pete Carroll has gotten his Seahawks better and better with every year and especially this year. Both those colleges coaches have 2 of the best teams in the NFL this year.

FYi - I don't want Chip Kelly as an Eagles HC - I think its dumb to hire him. I want Bruce Arians, or any 49ers Coordinator, or any Seahawks coordinator.

The Raven's made the play-offs in 2000, 2001, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. It looks like Harbaugh inherited a good team to me. Maybe you can explain that away?

Ravens? Jon Harbaugh? The guy who wasn't in college football prior to the Ravens job? The guy who coached as an assistant for the Eagles since day 1 of Reids tenure? How does that help your point?

49ers prior to JIM Harbaugh were nothing, one of the worst teams in football for years. JIM, the guy from Stanford, turned the 49ers around.
Eagles LoveR

Eagles LoveR to Draiman

Premium Member

to Draiman
said by Draiman:

said by Eagles LoveR:

He's yet to win when it matters. Time will tell if he's decent or not but let's say he becomes the SECOND coach in history to be good from college to the nfl. Would you bet on being struck by lightning, mauled by a black bear, AND also being mauled by a brown bear all in the same day? History is a bitch sometimes but it's always true.

FYI: That list is a re-post from the professional sports writers who know more then anyone here. Unless we have one of them here no one knows about.

This is Jim's second year as an NFL HC of the 49ers. I'd say at this point today he NFL coaching career has been very much more than "descent". the 49ers last year no one thought they were near a playoff team let a lone make it to the NFC championship game, lose mainly because their primary Punt returner was injured.