Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

1 recommendation

capdjq to Draiman

Premium Member

to Draiman

Re: [NFL] Who replaces Andy Reid as Eagles head coach at year en

If I was Nick Saban or Chip Kelly I would stay put.

Chip Kelly's style of success will only work, with the proper personnel. Personally I would stay clear of any team, unless I had a QB. The best job going, at this moment, is SD. At least Rivers, who admittedly has had a poor season, is generally a good QB.

Andy Reid should have stayed retired for a year. He has a good RB in KC, but Andy throws the ball only, and Matt Cassell can't deliver. The Chiefs have the first round pick, but I don't see any RGIII, Luck caliber QBs in the draft this year. His only advantage is that, besides the Broncos, its a weak division.

Andy Reid, with all his previous personal woes, should, emulate Cowher, Dungy etc and devote more time to his family.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

Rivers has had back-to-back bad seasons. Granted, he doesn't have as much talent around him as he did a few years ago, but he has played like poop for a couple seasons not just this past one.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to capdjq

Premium Member

to capdjq
said by capdjq:

Andy Reid, with all his previous personal woes, should, emulate Cowher, Dungy etc and devote more time to his family.

And he'd get a prime gig in a broadcast booth too.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by elwoodblues:

said by capdjq:

And he'd get a prime gig in a broadcast booth too.

I agree, he should have taken a year off. But it looks like the deal with KC is near finalized and to get Reid, KC fired their GM this morning because Reid didn't want him as a boss.
»abcnews.go.com/Sports/wi ··· 18131663