uniqs
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

Uh....

This is a joke... right? Firstly, you are paying $49.99 per month. There is an equipment rental. Secondly.. you have a tiny usage cap with high latency, making gaming, Netflix, and downloading large files impossible. 5GB a month, 5GB night usage. You could download more than that on Time Warner in a few hours.

scottymead
join:2007-07-29
Post Falls, ID

scottymead

nope, paying $39.99 because I have Dish Network TV service. I don't seem to have any cap on my account.
Current Usage
Anytime: Usage Is Unlimited
Off-Peak (2am - 8am): Usage Is Unlimited At This Time

I live in a rural area, Time Warner (Roadrunner) is available , ive had it... However every hour or so it would disconnect, modem would reboot. I however don't play games, watch netflix or download large files, the most I do is watch YouTube and its fast to me.

Im happy with the speed according to the speed test...

Download: 15.35 Mbps
Upload: 2.56 Mbps

C0RR0SIVE88
@direcway.com

C0RR0SIVE88

Anon

Yea... You know the whole anytime unlimited is only for, at most, a month, right? Also, bonus bytes will be active soon, so say bye bye downloading. You are one of the very lucky few that see 15Mbps, I am supposed to be around 10Mbps and rarely see above 2Mbps down... Kinda makes me wanna go back to the 9000 unit sometimes.
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco to scottymead

Premium Member

to scottymead
You didn't read your fine print then. $39.99 + $10 equipment rental.

"All plans require 24-month Agreement and $10/mo. equipment lease fee."

BTW, the Unlimited it going to be gone very soon. Then you will have 5GB Anytime, 5GB Bonus. That's going to suck.

scottymead
join:2007-07-29
Post Falls, ID

scottymead

well according to my bill im being credited the 10 dollar equipment rental. dishNET Bundle -10.00 (Modem/TRIA Lease) Unlimited or not, I dont even use 5GB a month anyways, well not with a 20 month old and a 2 month old. My time spent online is between the hours of 2 and 5 so 5GB is plenty
mbslk32
join:2013-02-13
San Andreas, CA

mbslk32 to scottymead

to scottymead
you must be paid big by Dish Network and Hughes.net? your statement that you wrote here is a BIG freaking LIE!