uniqs
negativeduck
Premium Member
join:2002-02-14
Centreville, VA

negativeduck to Zverina

Premium Member

to Zverina

Re: Slow speeds Coopersburg, PA (latency issues)

See I'm getting my threads crossed.

Happens when I start trying to funnel through "meto" posts. Because like we've mentioned before generally there is no such thing for us as a "Allentown" network. Or a Coopersburge network, everything breaks down and until you get into the massive scale they don't really aggregate.

That said let me see if I can clear this up.

Zv and Lanis (from the mac he posted this morning) are possibly related. There is plenty of capacity in the network but I we can see the problem. Trying to find where it's coming from.

Stere, your problem is related but not entirely the problem that Mul Posted. We did one part of that maintenance this morning but the second bigger part won't happen till Tuesday morning I'm driving a card upto PA from VA on Monday.

Jackal is in a different location but possibly is seeing a symptom of the same problem that Zv and Lanis reported but I'm not sure yet.

Zverina
join:2004-07-12
Brooklyn, NY

Zverina

Keep us updated, Bryan. Hopefully this problem can be resolved, as I just recently noticed the speeds crash during peak times. Especially at around 6 or 7 o'clock, where it slows down to a crawl. I just ran a test and the download speed is not consistent (jittery), albeit better than usual...

»www.speedtest.net/result ··· 6500.png

The speeds usually crash at around 7 o'clock.
Zverina

Zverina to negativeduck

to negativeduck
It's been 3 weeks. Any findings to report? Is this issue being worked on. Skimming the forums, I can see this is a widespread issue; everyone having peek time speed degradation.