uniqs
BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium Member
join:2000-01-13

BlitzenZeus to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix

Re: Warlock Chaos Bolt nerf needed. (Not a grief thread.)

Conflag then chaos bolt, their conflag can only have two charges at a time, and slowly recharges. Their secondary resource that chaos bolt requires to even be cast run out very quickly, and even goes away if they are just standing around. They cannot just stand there casting it all day, and it far from a one shot like you can.

From a dead start they can cast one chaos bolt, and two conflags, past this they have less impressive filler spells which must recharge their secondary resource.

With the exceptions of some cds, they are glass cannons, and we all know fear is an unreliable method for cc in pvp.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I think they can spam intant cast Incinerates or something too. Drlocktopus was telling me about it the other day...about how he casts a wtfsuperimba Chaos Bolt at someone, and then is able to smash them with a ~100k Incinerate at the same time as the 300-400k Chaos Bolt because of travel time.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

Conflagration is instant, applies a stacked haste effect to Incinerate and Chaos Bolt. One Chaos Bolt eats up all the stacks generated by Conflagration, Incinerate eats up one. Conflagration has only two charges and regenerates charges after time. Chaos Bolts consume one burning ember. You can stack enough haste to have relatively fast Incinerates with the conflagration buff up but never instant. He was likely talking about Conflagration. Standard burst is to Conflagration, Chaos Bolt, Conflagration again and then either CB if the embers are there or incinerate spam if they aren't. Assuming you've previously applied immolate and curse of elements to the target.

Bodybagger
Premium Member
join:2010-03-30
Saint Matthews, SC

Bodybagger to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
Isn't that 10k pvp power trinket only usable in panda land? Not BGs or arenas.. I don't have it and nor will I grind anymore gdmf dailies in this game, but I think that is what the tooltip said. You can also get the little buff from those guys stealing grain bags by Halfhill and go bust someone's ass with a 400k CB. CB and spam shadowburn if they don't get 1 shotted by the CB then port to your farm. GG 3 hours+ of cheap ass horde killin.