share rss forum feed

THZNDUP
Deorum Offensa Diis Curae
Premium
join:2003-09-18
Lard
kudos:2

It's only business........

Doesn't Current TV being available to 59 million homes a month and yet only be watched by an average of 22,000 of them strike anyone as not a real good percentage?

If TW was being charged the $0.12/mo for their 12,000,000 subs, that rolls out to $1.4 million/mo.

For an average of 4400 of their subscribers to watch.........

At $318.18 each..............

How about it just goes ala carte.........
--
one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything
Premium
join:2012-06-11

Jews control the US mass media and US political agenda.

No...actually it is about the HUGE influence that the jewish heads of media have.

It is clear to me that this is about the jews not wanting the general public in the USA to get alternative viewpoints to their own.

It is NO secret that the jews OWN the mass media in the USA.

And NO I am not a muslim or arab, or foreigner.

I'm a Christian and a US citizen.

THZNDUP
Deorum Offensa Diis Curae
Premium
join:2003-09-18
Lard
kudos:2

Re: Jews control the US mass media and US political agenda.

Thank you for your alternative viewpoint. I'd offer you another label but.......................

TW has been looking to get rid of Current TV for over a year. They saw their chance and took it. Drop a $16.8 million/yr expense at the risk of upsetting 4400 subs that may pay $7-8 million a year total. Pretty sure most of those 4400 aren't going to jump ship. I do wonder if TW will be giving a $0.12/month rebate/credit for not carrying Current though.

As far as AJ, they have been able to add it for free or close to it for sometime now. That should be questioned, not this attempt to buy a slot for an unknown product.

BTW, Current has/had about 22,000 viewers. An earlier push by AJ resulted in about 70,000 'signatures' in an industry wide petition to carry. Not a real mandate there either.
--
one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything

Rick4769

join:2012-11-21
Buffalo, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Verizon FiOS

Al Jazeera

Personally, I do not want Al Jazeera on my cable lineup with TWC. We had Bridges Network which is no longer carried by TWC when the Muslim owner cut off his wife's head in their Orchard Park, NY. studio.

»www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,493645,00.html
TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

Re: Al Jazeera

only a fox story?
Premium
join:2012-06-11

said by THZNDUP:

Thank you for your alternative viewpoint. I'd offer you another label but.......................

What label would that be?

You guys LOVE to use labels. Except that ain't working anymore is it?

I'll label myself a truth teller.

Does that work for ya? LOL

Xioden
Premium
join:2008-06-10
Monticello, NY
kudos:1

said by 15444104:

said by THZNDUP:

What label would that be?

You guys LOVE to use labels. Except that ain't working anymore is it?

I'll label myself a truth teller.

Does that work for ya? LOL

Obviously you're a terrorist for not conforming and doing what the talking heads tell you to.