how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

joeoo999

join:2013-01-04
Jackson, MI

Purchased basic cable received digital starter

After a ton of online chats, phone calls and trips to my local cable office I finally got the digital adapters. I signed up for basic cable. After activating the boxes I now have digital starter. My account shows I am paying for basic digital tv. Why am I getting digital starter tv. Costs more, I don't get it.

timtom

join:2012-11-15

1 edit
said by joeoo999:

After a ton of online chats, phone calls and trips to my local cable office I finally got the digital adapters. I signed up for basic cable. After activating the boxes I now have digital starter. My account shows I am paying for basic digital tv. Why am I getting digital starter tv. Costs more, I don't get it.

Sooner or later your DTA will have the correct package. For now enjoy higher package. It happens sometime

Partec

@sbcglobal.net
reply to joeoo999
Your receiving digital starter because the mapping code is incorrect for the dta.

dishrich

join:2006-05-12
Springfield, IL
Correct...& consider yourself lucky - as it's usually the other way around (limited subs who upgrade, can't get the DTA mapping fixed to get their new channels) - such as this recent posting here:

»[DTA] DTA only gets Limited Basic???