|reply to tao |
Re: 2005 Camry LE Wheel/Steering issue
If you feel there is a possible link, ask your insurance company for an inspection.
I would suggest the dealer, as they are going to be familiar with what is a normal level of assist for that model.
Leave it overnight so that they can experience the concern. Having them check it hot if the problem is not present hot will not be beneficial.
Here is a list of confirmation points:
1. Tires (Improperly inflated/wrong size)
2. Power steering fluid level (Low)
3. Drive belt (Loose)
4. Front wheel alignment (Incorrect)
5. Steering system joints (Worn)
6. Suspension arm ball joints (Worn)
7. Steering column (Binding)
8. Power steering vane pump
9. Power steering gear
The talented hawk speaks French.