spc
uniqs
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4 to tschmidt

to tschmidt

Re: How to determine GPF of existing toilet?

said by tschmidt:

If your does not, and since you did a rough measurement I agree with your estimate it is probably 3.5 gallons. Time for an upgrade.

I have three toilets that are 28 years old, and there's no way I'm going to upgrade them.

CylonRed
MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County

CylonRed

MVM

WE just got a Cadet 3 - need to get a second one to replace out older toilet - they are fantastic (the Cadet 3s)...

dennismurphy
Put me on hold? I'll put YOU on hold
Premium Member
join:2002-11-19
Parsippany, NJ

dennismurphy

Premium Member

said by CylonRed:

WE just got a Cadet 3 - need to get a second one to replace out older toilet - they are fantastic (the Cadet 3s)...

I prefer the Champion 4 for its extra flushing power (and height.) Having said that, the Cadet 3 is an excellent unit as well.

dcurrey
Premium Member
join:2004-06-29
Mason, OH

dcurrey

Premium Member

said by dennismurphy:

I prefer the Champion 4 for its extra flushing power (and height.) Having said that, the Cadet 3 is an excellent unit as well.

+1 on the Champion 4. This was my first toilet replacement attempt. Only mistake was forgot to get a new supply line since the toilet is higher.

tmh
@verizon.net

tmh to Bob4

Anon

to Bob4
said by Bob4:

I have three toilets that are 28 years old, and there's no way I'm going to upgrade them.

Same here. It's the only one that won't stop up after an extended weekend of grilling and junk food. That's when your output start building a landmass above the waterline.

Significantly above the waterline.