resa1983
Premium
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON
kudos:10
reply to Tx

Re: Teksavvy Voltage motion - Looking for some advice

said by Tx:

Comparing in that context is a far cry. Just because the big 3 do or don't do something doesn't mean it's ok for TSI to do or not to do something.

Isn't TSI different? I'm not even arguing about privacy or IP issues, just your argument. Quit comparing TSI to them. Everyone should quit comparing Teksavvy to anyone. They're not comparable, period.

If one user chooses to leave, doesn't mean we all should debate what one or the other did and didn't do. This is about Teksavvy. It really doesn't matter who they go with, it's not them Voltage is after right now, and Teksavvy may be Voltages go to ISP for for some time to come.

And what about my comparison of the TPIA providers who didn't fight back in Nov 2012?
--
Battle.net Tech Support MVP

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by resa1983:

said by Tx:

Comparing in that context is a far cry. Just because the big 3 do or don't do something doesn't mean it's ok for TSI to do or not to do something.

Isn't TSI different? I'm not even arguing about privacy or IP issues, just your argument. Quit comparing TSI to them. Everyone should quit comparing Teksavvy to anyone. They're not comparable, period.

If one user chooses to leave, doesn't mean we all should debate what one or the other did and didn't do. This is about Teksavvy. It really doesn't matter who they go with, it's not them Voltage is after right now, and Teksavvy may be Voltages go to ISP for for some time to come.

And what about my comparison of the TPIA providers who didn't fight back in Nov 2012?

Same rules apply. Marc has time and time again said Teksavvy is not them. They pride themselves for being a different, better option.

Compare bell, rogers, telus all you like, they're in eachothers pockets... but TSI is a whole new ball game. They are absolutely different and moves they make every year will define them 10 years from now.

funny0

join:2010-12-22
reply to resa1983
so far no one is fighting back really if cippic doesn't get intervene status its being handed to voltage.

enjoy