Xstar_Lumini

join:2008-12-14
Canada
kudos:2

1 edit
reply to Xstar_Lumini

Re: 10 Year Old Boy Fixes My Car

Food for thought for heavily-regulated Ontarians;

Theres no speed limits here in the roads and highways yet nobody goes above 120 km/h..... 90% of the vehicles in these straight lane highways only travel at 90 km/h and 80 km/h. The only cops I have seen spend their time on the side of the road under tree shades drinking pop. Nothing is enforced here... the only downside about this is that there are huge trucks carrying fruits with no lights and reflectors in the back at night and many people slam into the back of them.

People do NOT abuse speed because of no sped limit, well said by a U.S. expert that people will travel at a speed that they feel comfortable with even without speed limits.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2
said by Xstar_Lumini:

Food for thought for heavily-regulated Ontarians;

Theres no speed limits here in the roads and highways yet nobody goes above 120 km/h..... 90% of the vehicles in these straight lane highways only travel at 90 km/h and 80 km/h. The only cops I have seen spend their time on the side of the road under tree shades drinking pop. Nothing is enforced here... the only downside about this is that there are huge trucks carrying fruits with no lights and reflectors in the back at night and many people slam into the back of them.

People do NOT abuse speed because of no sped limit, well said by a U.S. expert that people will travel at a speed that they feel comfortable with even without speed limits.

»www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/caus···country/

Which is why the death rate per 100,000 by traffic accidents is up to quadruple that of Canada. Unless you are in Guatemala, then it is lower.
--
Need-based health care not greed-based health care.