sivran
Seamonkey's back
Premium
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX
kudos:1
reply to StuartMW

Re: When cops subpoena your Facebook info, here's what FB sends

I wonder what they'd make of my long-neglected facebook account that I check maybe once a month and haven't posted anything on in forever. I'd probably still get the whole "social misfit" label. Especially since I "liked" Babylon 5 and Dexter.
--
Think Outside the Fox.

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
kudos:2

1 recommendation

said by sivran:

long-neglected

said by sivran:

I "liked" Babylon 5 and Dexter.

Well obviously you're spending all your time planning and/or committing murders
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!

sivran
Seamonkey's back
Premium
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX
kudos:1
All this plastic isn't for keeping the blood off the walls, floor, and ceiling! Honest!

goalieskates
Premium
join:2004-09-12
land of big
reply to sivran
said by sivran:

I wonder what they'd make of my long-neglected facebook account that I check maybe once a month and haven't posted anything on in forever. I'd probably still get the whole "social misfit" label. Especially since I "liked" Babylon 5 and Dexter.

I guess it would depend on how many friends you have, and how many of them tagged your photo, etc. Judging from the docs, the people you know get scooped up in the document dump too. (And published by the Boston PD, which kinda sucks.) I think the collateral damage bothers me more than FB turning over documents on a warrant. It ups the ante on "guilt by association."

But yah, definitely a "misfit".

wowaitamniut

@comcast.net
reply to sivran
Holly crap since when is liking Babylon 5 a bad thing?
Crap! I love that show?!
Is it become of Anti-Nightwatch thing?

Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11

1 recommendation

reply to sivran
Babylon 5 is awesome. Own the whole series on DVD.
Took FOREVER for the prices on the DVD sets to come down to a reasonable price. In Canada, Best Buy, Future Shop, Walmart...HMV had the the box sets for like $150 bucks a piece! Insane. Now they are so reasonably priced.
--
Remember that cool hidden "Graffiti Wall" here on BBR? After the name change I became the "owner", so to speak as it became: Dustyn's Wall »[Serious] RIP

ashrc4
Premium
join:2009-02-06
australia
reply to sivran
said by sivran:

You would be safe "as a consumer" who opts to watch T.V. with ads instead of Facebook.

said by Dustyn:

Babylon 5 is awesome. Own the whole series on DVD.
Took FOREVER for the prices on the DVD sets to come down to a reasonable price.

No ads bought at a bargain price.
--
Paradigm Shift beta test pilot. "Dying to defend one's small piece of suburb...Give me something global...STAT!