uniqs
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32 to 88615298

Premium Member

to 88615298

Re: RCA has a tablet that receives OTA TV

I would have said sooner than that, but a 7 year lease on the stadium was just signed. Even if the team were to move to Toronto, they'd still probably be our 'home' NFL franchise and we'd get them on TV. Now if they move to LA, that would be another story. This football team is absolutely disgusting, I actually would be in total favor of the Bills leaving if there was a guarantee that in 5 years down the line we’d be awarded an expansion franchise and have the team come back as a totally new organization with no ties to the previous one like Cleveland. The LA Bills can get credited with those four straight Super Bowl chokes led by an overrated quarterback who never even wanted to be here to begin with. And who knows SoCal may be good for them. Look at the LA Clippers, it only took them 33 years after they left Buffalo to become relevant in the NBA
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

said by Happydude32:

I would have said sooner than that, but a 7 year lease on the stadium was just signed.

Actually it was a 10 year lease with a buy out after 7 years for $10 mil. which is why I said 2020. If the Bills were really interested in staying in the city they wouldn't have made it so easy to leave in 7 years. By the LA will have their team. Besides Toronto is one of the largest cities in North America.