share rss forum feed

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
reply to signmeuptoo

Re: Music: Is there such a thing as this?

I'm doing a virus clean, I will check that out when I can boot out of safe mode. I got nailed by ilivid... I will be gone for the day and night, so I'll check them out later, but I will check them out. Any other suggestions, please, I am interested. I ordered a 4 gig microSD, and the player takes it and already has 4 gigs, so I want to fill it up for her. It's my sister's old player, a Sandisk clip+ indigo (not my girl's favorite color, but she does think it looks cool). My favorite color is a LASER wavelength.

In any event, Salonga is pretty cool, listened to her on Spotify. She has a terrific voice, but she isn't as pretty as some Filipina actresses (Vietnamese and Filipino women are some of the most beautiful in the world, IMHO, but I also find many African American and Hispanic women lovely too).

Pinoys LOVE the movies and theater and performance art and music. Every Pinoy I know has an id that wants to be a famous artist!
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.