Gun Control Is Using A Steady Hand
Premium
join:2005-07-16
kudos:1
reply to Kearnstd

Re: RCA has a tablet that receives OTA TV

said by Kearnstd:

said by 88615298:

Don't worry by 2020 the Bills will be in Toronto so they won't be your problem anymore.

by 2020 the FCC will have pawned off every last bit of TV spectrum so it can sit unused in the hands of Verizon and AT&T and OTA tuners will no longer have a use.

God we can only hope! I cannot wait for the day when useless OTA TV is gone. Other than sports, I see very little value in over the air TV. Content would be so much better if the creators didnt have to abide by FCC rules pertaining to 'obscenity'. You really cant compare critically acclaimed series like Boardwalk Empire, Homeland and American Horror Story with the latest shit that ABC, NBC and CBS are peddling. As series that I watch on the networks, CBS primarily, end or get canceled, Im watching less and less network TV as its all formulaic junk with little to no creativity for the most part. Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, 2 Broke Girls and Blue Bloods along with the Animation Domination block on Fox are the only shows Id miss OTA TV broadcasting ceased tomorrow. Id rather have the spectrum sit there and do nothing then keep the dying medium of OTA TV alive.
--
iPhone: 4” 1136 X 640 Display, 1.30 GHz Dual Core Processor, 1 GB RAM
MyPhone: 5” 1920 X 1080 Display, 1.50 GHz Quad Core Processor, 2 GB RAM
So tell me, why is exactly is the iPhone so great?
Droid Does What Jobs Won’t Let You Do.