uniqs
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4 to civic110

to civic110

Re: please call cablevision to add Bein sport usa

I'd rather get the Philadelphia stations instead of more Spanish and sports channels.

civic110
@optonline.net

civic110

Anon

The handfull of Philly networks are pointless.
They're not in HD and they show the same programs at the same times the NY networks (in HD) do.

I really don't know of anyone who watches them. When we say ABC, we mean channel 7, not 6 around here...and so on.

andrewc2
join:2011-06-05
Matamoras, PA

andrewc2

I go to school in the Allentown TV market but most of our channels are philadelphia, including 6ABC, and it's HD on SECV
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4 to civic110

to civic110
The Philadelphia news is different from the New York City news. You realize the entire world does not revolve around New York City and Lawn Guyland, right?

civic110
@optonline.net

civic110

Anon

Yes, but the Philly news/weather does not cover Monmouth/Ocean counties. Verizon & the satellite companies in my area do not carry any Philly channels, because we are "New York".

The ONLY CBS outlet we have is WCBS. So when they are covering breaking news, weather events, or Jets preseason football, and refers viewers to WLNY, we are continually left out. Cablevision is the only carrier not to have it in my area. Unfortunately, I cannot switch but Verizon & satellite in my area carry WLNY.

heyassuii
@verizon.net

heyassuii to civic110

Anon

to civic110
said by civic110 :

The handfull of Philly networks are pointless.
They're not in HD and they show the same programs at the same times the NY networks (in HD) do.

I really don't know of anyone who watches them. When we say ABC, we mean channel 7, not 6 around here...and so on.

they are not pointless to those that live in central NJ but work in philly and depend on the news reports and other local shows NOT on NYC stations.