obeythelaw
Premium Member
join:2003-04-16
Warren, NJ

obeythelaw to techman

Premium Member

to techman

Re: [Apps] good email on android app?

i just downloaded it. looks good and its free. only question, is there anyway to have the email display to fit the screen rather than oversized? it seems like every email app oversizes the email content except for the gmail app which gives you the option of fit to screen automatically. if i want to make it bigger i should be able to pinch to zoom to do that.

carpetshark3
Premium Member
join:2004-02-12
Idledale, CO

carpetshark3

Premium Member

Aquamail will do text emails so you don't need to scroll, but newsletters via email will need to be scrolled. Also free.

techman
Premium Member
join:2004-09-01
Ayden, NC

1 edit

techman to obeythelaw

Premium Member

to obeythelaw
There does not appear to be a way to have K-9 mail fit to screen. I have found another app that appears to do what you want. It's a paid app but it appears to be the most full featured I have found. It is Enhanced Email and the cost is $9.99. You can download a 1 week free trial from the publisher's web site. »quantumsolutions.us/forum/ . I am considering changing to this for my email. I am definitely going to try it for a few days.

EDIT: It appears that you cannot access links in an email when in mobile view, switching to desktop view enables links. Mobile view gives you emails that fit to screen.