Cyberspace
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Anveo
·voip.ms

1 recommendation

reply to PX Eliezer7

Re: How to stop VoIP robocaller whores? FTC offers $50k reward

I wonder if my simple but efficient solution is eligible for the $50,000 reward. Press 1 to ring my phone, press 2 for voicemail.
--
My VoIP News

PX Eliezer7
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13

Hey, you never know.

Submit an application, deadline is in a few days!

MartinM
VoIP.ms
Premium,VIP
join:2008-07-21
kudos:3

1 recommendation

Thanks PX for the article.

Bots and dialers are very annoying.

On a side note, VoIP.ms does terminate this type of account quickly when they pop up in our monitoring systems.

Also, at the bottom of our registration form:

quote:
[x] I certify that I will not use VoIP.ms termination (outbound) services for telemarketing purposes (Including, but not limited to Automated Dialers, Call Centers and collection agencies).

I'm guessing other respectable VoIP providers are also doing their part in this. However, I personally know many dialer friendly providers.
--
Martin - VoiP.ms

PX Eliezer7
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms

said by MartinM:

I'm guessing other respectable VoIP providers are also doing their part in this. However, I personally know many dialer friendly providers.

Oh, indeed.

Call centers and predictive dialers, we have your solution! Our dialer rate deck offers low rates for your short duration calls. We aggregate the top carriers in one competitive and easy to use product, in turn creating route diversity and the best call completion in the industry. If you operate a predictive dialer, call center, telemarketing, or mass communication company, this is the answer for you!

Access to over 500,000 DIDs in over 8,500 rate centers (US and Canada destinations)

Don't be fooled by other SIP providers. We have over 163,000 NPA-NXX. What good is a VOIP Trunk If you can’t call anyone?

»robodialer.net/SIP.aspx

The InPhonex Bulk Plans allow Telemarketing firms to connect your SIP-based phones, adaptors and softphones directly to InPhonex or to your conventional PBX and then to the InPhonex VoIP network.

»www.inphonex.com/services/voip-t···firm.php