All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

XoX
join:2003-08-19
Qc, Canada

XoX to rednekcowboy

to rednekcowboy

Re: connecticut wants our violent video games, music and movies!

said by rednekcowboy:

IMO, all guns should be outlawed in urban areas. If you're a farmer sure, I can see a reason for it - defending your livestock. However, living in a highrise in a major metropolitan city you have no real need for a gun other than to boost your ego and ease your penis envy.

Yes, people kill people, but so do guns. How many times have you read in the paper or heard on the news "I didn't mean to shoot him, it just went off" or "the gun was just sitting there" or "I was just trying to scare them".....

Sure if a psycho really wanted to kill someone, there are plenty of weapons out there, however it's awful difficult to take out 20 or 30 or a crowd of people with a knife....

Do you really think that if someone wan to go on a killing rampage a gun ban will stop him?

Did the prohibition stop the flow of alcohol? Nope not even close and it also encouraged people to make their own...

Car kill people to you know... how many time do we hear or read those word "i did not see him, he came out of nowhere" or " he was a good driver, we do not understand what happened" like that on the news and the journals???

please stop dreaming...
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by XoX:

Did the prohibition stop the flow of alcohol? Nope not even close and it also encouraged people to make their own...

No and it made criminal organizations rich.