The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

1 recommendation

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Thank you for your review...

A great service is one that you forget is a service at all because it's just always there and always works.

WOW!...thank you on behalf of your entire Indy BHN family....I will be sharing this with them on Monday.

I understand how you feel on pricing and I encourage you to check often for promotions that may apply to you. In fact feel free to reach out to me anytime and I'll have someone review your account and see if we can't match you up with that perfect package pricepoint.

Also want to commend you on your choice of routers and I trust you waited long enough for them to work out the bugs or are using alternate firmware. I am a big fan of this class of Asus routers (56,65, still iffy on the 66) and would love to get some feedback from you.

If you need anything at all please feel free to reach out to me.

Cheers..

Gary
henbone11
join:2012-02-18
Carmel, IN

henbone11

I have been through most of the popular top end consumer routers and the Asus has always done everything well. The only time I reboot is when upgrading the firmware and always have great connectivity, wifi and ethernet. I use the file sharing (even though it only has two usb ports I have a four port hub connected with hard drives in all four ports), ftp, openVPN server, media server and many of the other functions on a daily basis and it just works. Also, I must say that I am very much a function over form person, but it even looks good.

I do use the Merlin's build firmware (3.0.0.4.260.21), which is just a heavily modified stock firmware, but vastly increased functionality. I have helped friends and family step up to this router and all seem to enjoy it.

BH Sux
@bhn.net

BH Sux to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert

Blighthouse Sux

You people are absolutely HORRID!!! You have terrible service, and you have LIED about your offerings this weekend!!! If you are not providing the Showtime Free Preview, then DO NOT ADVERTISE IT ON THE CHANNELS I PAY FOR!!! Also, the call center is in Canada!!!
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by BH Sux :

You people are absolutely HORRID!!! You have terrible service, and you have LIED about your offerings this weekend!!! If you are not providing the Showtime Free Preview, then DO NOT ADVERTISE IT ON THE CHANNELS I PAY FOR!!! Also, the call center is in Canada!!!

Showtime advertised that not Bright House Networks. Just because you see the ad on a national network does not mean your local provider is participating and we have no control over the ads they (Showtime) put out there.