Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

1 recommendation

TOPDAWG to kiamsiamdala

Premium Member

to kiamsiamdala

Re: [Newsgroups] Usenet users should see this

yeah but it still does not tell you how many take-downs they will end up doing in the future. If the copyright folks see usenet as a big treat to them they will spend any money to get the governments of those area to raid those usenet company's.

I mean look at mega that case is falling apart but their money is still frozen and all their stuff is still gone. The US government will help their big bothers in money land win at all costs. Proof or laws be damned.
kiamsiamdala
join:2001-11-05
Utica, MI

kiamsiamdala

Of course it doesn't. I merely posted that so people could "get, while the getting is good" and maybe save a few bucks in the process. If your regular provider has a take-down, try a trial, etc.

The future of usenet filesharing will be determined by how clever the posters are with obfuscating the file names and how fast the leechers can d/l stuff before it's removed, from whatever given provider. I'd also recommend finding a good index site that has users posting nzbs, as a search engine like binsearch is too slow, if your worried about take-downs. Newznab seems to be hit or miss.

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG

Premium Member

well so far I've been ok on stuff I wanted and even when the take-downs were going on I would get stuff. That may be worse now but being as everything is on break right now that may have changed so I may not get everything as fast now.
Expand your moderator at work