share rss forum feed

Madness
Like a flea circus at a dog show

join:2000-01-05
Quincy, MA
kudos:1
reply to NotTheMama

Re: OT: What are these for?

Yup, Firefox/Waterfox. Boggles the mind as to why they'd go w/ an IE-only feature.
--
Life is like a klutz in a nitro plant: one wrong slip & it's all over!

NotTheMama
What Would Earl Do?

join:2012-12-06

I would have assumed that it was intended to work in other browsers, too... but I could be wrong. Either way, IE is still the "most popular" browser in use at about 54% of the world market share, though I'd certainly expect that percentage to be lower for DSLR visitors.
--
"...but ya doesn't hasta call me Johnson!"

Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11
reply to Madness

said by Madness:

Yup, Firefox/Waterfox. Boggles the mind as to why they'd go w/ an IE-only feature.

A small issue that I have with IE that I discussed with justin See Profile is the load visual indicators that do not work right in IE. Not terribly important... just completely inaccurate. You can see them captured in my screenshots. Opera works with the load bar as it should.
--
Remember that cool hidden "Graffiti Wall" here on BBR? After the name change I became the "owner", so to speak as it became: Dustyn's Wall »[Serious] RIP

Madness
Like a flea circus at a dog show

join:2000-01-05
Quincy, MA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to NotTheMama

said by NotTheMama See Profile...though I'd certainly expect that percentage to be lower for DSLR visitors.

That was my thought @ the time of posting. But it looks like the maid swept on through.

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Premium,Mod
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone
kudos:57

It's Tradition!!