All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

houkouonchi
join:2002-07-22
Ontario, CA

houkouonchi

Weird vz speed provisioning strikes again (25/75)

So well over a year ago when I had two 35/35 connections and upgraded to a single 150/75 connection after cancelling the service on my second ONT a few days later it came back up and was provisioned at a weird speed (25/35) something VZ does not even offer.

Well I have been having some trouble switching my two 150/75 connections to residential and was only running off 1 until they can add a sub-unit to my address and randomly the de-provisioned one came back up and again its at a weird provisioned speed (25 down 75 up). Really makes me wonder why this happened. I am guessing after a few days it will just stop working like before.

Here is a netgraph:

Anyone else ever see this?
serge87
join:2009-11-29
New York

serge87

I'm guessing a FSC screw-up. I once had 190Mbps upload so it's not the first time they $%#ed up
nh5
join:2006-01-21
Old Bethpage, NY

nh5

Wow 190 upload sounds awesome. I moved from 35/35 to 75/35 back in december. Woke up to 61/35, wasn't sure what happened but I hit up tech support on twitter they fixed it quickly. Phone support fought me forever saying me not using the actiontec was to blame.

houkouonchi
join:2002-07-22
Ontario, CA

houkouonchi

Well after over 3 weeks of being down I am finally back up to my two connections. After getting the service installed originally 75/35 was the best they could give me I was able to later upgrade it to 150/65 so finally back to my original configuration.. You can see when the speed provisioning took effect:

My connection has been nearly saturated the whole time for the last few weeks due to one of my connections being down: