Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

AkFubar
Admittedly, A Teksavvy Fan

join:2005-02-28
Toronto CAN.
reply to Boop

Re: If TekSavvi doesn't fight on Jan 14th, I'm leaving them.

Yeah and when the honeymoon is over they stick it to ya $ wise and with yearly increases after that in typical BHell style.
--
If my online experience is enhanced, why are my speeds throttled?? BHell... A Public Futility.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
said by AkFubar:

Yeah and when the honeymoon is over they stick it to ya $ wise and with yearly increases after that in typical BHell style.

And after 9 months you switch providers. Thus voting with your wallet. Go to who offers the better deal. Bandwidth/speed are important, as important as price.

bullwinkle

join:2011-03-19
Nepean, ON
said by Tx:

And after 9 months you switch providers. Thus voting with your wallet. Go to who offers the better deal. Bandwidth/speed are important, as important as price.

Just make sure to factor in the ancillary costs of switching providers, such as activation fees, having to take time off of work, etc.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
said by bullwinkle:

said by Tx:

Just make sure to factor in the ancillary costs of switching providers, such as activation fees, having to take time off of work, etc.

I don't personally do these types of switches, but what would make me switch is if costs were good, free activation and i own a business so time off is no lost productivity for a day or two. I can work from home during that time.

Sometimes this is worth while with the savings.

Though we still have TSI DSL setup, we are still receiving a huge discount from Rogers for the 75\2. It had free activation, no modem fee's, tech came day they said and we pay $48 after taxes each month. Yes i'm on a contract for 12 months, but i have no plans of complaining at that price. This promo was extended to us twice now.