Premium
join:2002-12-04
Bronx, NY
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to MEDIAN2k3

Re: CarMax vs. Good Ol Fashion Stealership

A friend of mine has a 2012 Accord and I do love it but I am still on the fence, in the end my monthly payment will determine everything so we will see. I am going to go to my local honda dealer before I go to CarMax just to see what kind of deals they will have on 2013's, I do love the look of the 13 Accord.
--
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's your's. If it doesn't, it never was to begin with.

nightdesigns
Gone missing, back soon
Premium
join:2002-05-31
AZ
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

I picked up my 2012 CR-V for less than invoice (which is identical to the 2013) because they were trying to clear them off the lot. Also offering below 2% financing right now as well.

By the way, had both the 2010 and 2012 CRV (2010 was totaled, replaced with 2012). The 2012 has some very nice upgrades (blue tooth audio, rear seats fold down better, much more storage, and a pretty significant increase in gas mileage (30+ highway)).

The accord is also very nice, and the Civics are very reliable (my wife has a '06 with 110,000+ miles on it).

If you are interested in the Honda Care extended warranty, you can order it through an online Honda dealer for quite a bit less).
--
This Space for Rent...

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to MEDIAN2k3

If you can wait until February, Honda typically has good financing deals (0.9% or 1.9%). Right now, there aren't any on the Accord or CR-V.

»automobiles.honda.com/current-offers.aspx

A friendly dealer will tell you what financing offers are coming up in the near future.