share rss forum feed

Tweakbl

join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV
Reviews:
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to Tweakbl

Re: Talk About Low Earth Orbit !

Also Suz is pretty new on the job so I would cut a bit of slack there. Its pretty hard doing two or three threads at once and answering things with 100% punctuation and spelling. I imagine she has her hands full and it may be a learn as you go type job.

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA

said by Tweakbl:

Also Suz is pretty new on the job so I would cut a bit of slack there. Its pretty hard doing two or three threads at once and answering things with 100% punctuation and spelling. I imagine she has her hands full and it may be a learn as you go type job.

Even so, she posted information that was downright false. It was Yahoo Answers quality, not that of an ISP employee.

diablo1892
Plough, sew, water, harvest. Repeat.

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..

said by silbaco:

said by Tweakbl:

Even so, she posted information that was downright false. It was Yahoo Answers quality, not that of an ISP employee.

Thats deffinately not good.. Giving your customers something thats not true. How sad..

EDIT: Just because you see it somewhere, don't mean its true (especially on the web, but yahoo, just as bad.
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired switch/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying
or has a good reason for how much it's worth.