how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

blueribb

@verizon.net
reply to AVITWeb

Re: [DVR] 7232 Slow, Unrepsonsive Until Warms Up or a Reboot

I started a thread about this issue on Aug 17, 2012 on the Verizon Forums and according to Travis S of the Verizon Telecom Social Media Team, all markets would be receiving the software update by January 7, 2013. I checked my DVR this morning and still have Platform 25.38 (April 2012). I'm in PA (VH08). It looks like the software rollout is taking longer than they first estimated. Verizon reps are no longer commenting about this issue or the long-delayed rollout dates on the Verizon Forum.

UnnDunn
Premium
join:2005-12-21
Brooklyn, NY

This is SOP for Verizon software rollouts. Learn to live with it.

nascar

join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ
kudos:2
reply to blueribb

Amazingly, it was pretty darn accurate for a 6 month out prediction. The Firmware should be rolled out completely relatively soon.

said by blueribb :

I started a thread about this issue on Aug 17, 2012 on the Verizon Forums and according to Travis S of the Verizon Telecom Social Media Team, all markets would be receiving the software update by January 7, 2013. I checked my DVR this morning and still have Platform 25.38 (April 2012). I'm in PA (VH08). It looks like the software rollout is taking longer than they first estimated. Verizon reps are no longer commenting about this issue or the long-delayed rollout dates on the Verizon Forum.

Webcobbler

@verizon.net

I believe I am getting the update now in VHO7. It just finished I believe. Platform Version : 25.39

Although I can not change any channels or view the guide at this time.

Webcobbler

@verizon.net
reply to nascar

Update: Now I can watch tv normally. And again, I do now have the latest Platform Version: 25.39, Oct 22 2012 at 16:43:11