TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan to JenSuisUn

Premium Member

to JenSuisUn

Re: Bringing your own modem

Just to confirm as we receive the written confirmation back from Videotron this morning. The DCM475 is approved to be used on the basic (intermédiaire) and high speed (Haute vitesse) internet services. We will be updating our website shortly to reflect that as well.

Cheers,

TSI Jonathan
Dunlop
join:2011-07-13

Dunlop

said by TSI Jonathan:

Just to confirm as we receive the written confirmation back from Videotron this morning. The DCM475 is approved to be used on the basic (intermédiaire) and high speed (Haute vitesse) internet services. We will be updating our website shortly to reflect that as well.

Cheers,

TSI Jonathan

Sweet, expect a call from me soon

How about waiving my connection fee as I was instrumental in updating your polices :P

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan

Premium Member

Haha, How about a big great thank you from TSI for helping us in reviewing the authorized modem list

Cheers,

TSI Jonathan
dsl33
join:2012-02-02

dsl33

TSI received written confirmation back from Videotron, that's great news.

Although,

1) TSI's website not updated with approved modem yet
2) Any customers ordered lower tiers with in Quebec confirms that DCM-475 allowed?

That's because Videotron can turn around and say DCM-475 not allowed on low tiers.
(a case of right hand doesn't talk to left hand)

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan

Premium Member

Were are currently waiting on our forms to be updated so that our website can then be updated. We want our forms to be reflecting that the DCM-475 is an approved modem first so that it can be selected and then the website will be updated shortly afterwards.

A communication will then be sent out to the contact center so that if in a case where Videotron comes back saying it is not allowed, we have the written confirmation in our records to send back to them saying they have confirmed this on such date and time. It's in the process and should be all taken cared of shortly

Cheers,

TSI Jonathan
Dunlop
join:2011-07-13

Dunlop

Do I need to wait until it is on the site to order?

Also do you have any type of bundling with Tektalk? I'm about to move my line over to VOIP.MS but a bundle might make the pot sweeter with you guys ; )

TSI Brandon
Premium Member
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

TSI Brandon

Premium Member

We don't currently have any bundles with internet and Tektalk at this time.

Thanks,

TSI Keith
Premium Member
join:2012-07-09

1 edit

TSI Keith to Dunlop

Premium Member

to Dunlop
There are numbers off the modem that we would need to put into the order (The MAC ID and Customer S/N) so yes, you'd need to have the modem already when placing the order.

Regards,
Keith