Who Hit The Power Button
Premium
join:2003-02-21
Jasper, IN
Reviews:
·Insight Communic..

1 edit

[Other] Insight Billing \ Support Warning - Jasper, IN

Well I posted in the last month month and half about my DVR box going out and then the second one going out. Well saturday (late afternoon) we got a late notice which seemed strange as we got a shutoff notice about our bill being late. I was surprised as we PAID EXACTLY what the tech told us to pay when they gave us the credit after service loss and all the problems. We planned to call today and find out what it was about saying we owed $59, The bill says nothing about a shut off date just says "Immediately". Sure enough early this morning the cable/internet/phone shuts off.

I could not believe it. I used my cell and called insight to find out what's up, sure enough a war of words took place. They manage to no longer have record or correct record of our calls of the DVR box being broke. Nor did they have ANY record of my call to support for the credits for loss of service, and us not having service for a week due to them not being able to have someone get out here. I talked to a supervisor and while it semi worked out after a harsh bit of words, Im not happy all this took place. NONE of this should have happened.

I even asked why didn't they carry the amount to my current bill being as the shut off states I ow this amount .. which is current and this past due, but she said you cant have ANY past due. Im not happy, She said we should have been cut off Friday (3 days ago). So we get cut off for THEIR problems, and following what they told me to do and pay. So as a warning from now on make sure you write down who you talk to, the time, and date, and make sure you get a email for it. As it seems they are no longer keeping track of things anymore or are changing dates and times now as I learned today. This includes for support, billing, etc
--
Intel I7-930 2.80GHz, X58A-UD3R Mobo, G.Skill 6GB Triple Channel Ram, EVGA 560 Video, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, 2 VelociRaptors 150GB Each, Windows 7 Home Premium x64,

Matt_31
Who Hit The Power Button
Premium
join:2003-02-21
Jasper, IN
Reviews:
·Insight Communic..

I also want to make it clear I have had many issues with Insight over the years (as my posts as told about) I have also posted about a lot of the results and usually satisfied with the end result. Such example was done here on my last DVR repair. While im not the best poster or helper, my experiences I know many people have experienced and while many people wouldn't deal with what I have and it looks like ill be seriously looking into other options now. I do want you to know I try not to be a complaining person but issues like these need addressed. To help others from falling into the same problems that I have and I hope you can protect yourself from them.
--
Intel I7-930 2.80GHz, X58A-UD3R Mobo, G.Skill 6GB Triple Channel Ram, EVGA 560 Video, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, 2 VelociRaptors 150GB Each, Windows 7 Home Premium x64,