share rss forum feed

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5

Comcast account/bill pay not loading

Are they under an attack or something? I've tried accessing to pay my bill online in Windows AND Linux on one computer, and windows on another computer.

Alcohol
Premium
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI
kudos:4

Yeah, i can't access it either.

JJV
Premium
join:2001-04-25
Seattle, WA
reply to signmeuptoo

Its been slow or unresponsive for a couple days here.

sapreaper

join:2007-06-01
united state
reply to signmeuptoo

We have Comcast Business Class HSI at work, and almost nothing is working. Tracert to google even times out on hop 13 and 14. The tracert process takes approx 1min to complete. I will assume they are having issues. Trying public dns entries does not help either but dns seems to work anyway. Reboot modem no help. :/

telcodad

join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
reply to signmeuptoo

Yeah, there is/was some kind of issue with their customer.comcast.com site, access has been intermittent or slow for me also.

There's a thread on the Comcast Help and Support Forums about this also:

Access to account web-page
»forums.comcast.com/t5/Billing/Ac···/1532765

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
reply to signmeuptoo

I got infected by ilivid and thought that I had rid myself of it, but when those pages wouldn't load today, I started wondering. Thanks everybody for helping me know it isn't just my system (though I did try on two different computers and two different OSs on one of those computers).
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

owlyn
Premium,MVM
join:2004-06-05
Newtown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to signmeuptoo

Me too. My problem was I would log in, try to go to My Account through any of the links, and it would take me to a new, different login page. I then login there, and it took me back to the same new login page. Now the site just hangs. At least it's not me. Also can't access email from my iPhone.

sailports
Premium
join:2007-11-26
Fremont, CA
reply to signmeuptoo

Happening here, too.

This is at least the 3rd or 4th stretch during the past 30 days when accessing MyAccount has been dodgy. Never know when it will actually work. Not a showstopper, but certainly annoying.

robot

join:2003-07-02
Palos Hills, IL
reply to signmeuptoo

Yup, doesn't work here either. Very very very slow, but eventually you get to it. And even then it's still slow.

ctgreybeard
Old dogs can learn new tricks
Premium
join:2001-11-13
Bethel, CT
reply to signmeuptoo

Worked for me just now

I was finally able to pay my bill after several hours of problems.
--
Old dogs can learn new tricks!

n_w95482
Premium
join:2005-08-03
Ukiah, CA

1 edit
reply to signmeuptoo

Re: Comcast account/bill pay not loading

Slow for me as well. It took a few minutes but I was able to log in eventually.

Edit: It seems to be working normally now.
--
KI6RIT

brockkincade

join:2005-09-01
Howell, MI
reply to signmeuptoo

Comcast has the slowest bill page on the Net. It's always slow! Quite annoying too.

I've noticed they have now updated their mobile web page. That one is painfully even slower! Now, just to access my email, I have to wait for the whole Comcast page to open, including weather, sports and entertainment information that I don't want! So it loads so slow, I've given up using their mobile web.

I just want to access my email only, I don't need to be subjected to all that other BS!

Always thought Comcast web pages are way behind technology, old looking and ugly interface.

Really stupid how you have to wait for the billing page to open. Sit there and watch that stupid dotted circle to spin and spin till the page loads.

All my other billing sites load immediately. Comcast is the slowest one on the planet!