Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia
reply to back2games

Re: Commute time from Oshawa to North York

Go across Tauton, it's not fast like the 401, but saves the trouble of coming down to the 401, fighting the invetible traffic, and then having to fightbthe 404 up to Finch.

Not to mention the bottleneck going southbound at Fairview Mall where the highway splits to segregate the 401 bound traffic from the DVP traffic.
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

donoreo
Premium
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON
said by elwoodblues:

Go across Tauton, it's not fast like the 401, but saves the trouble of coming down to the 401, fighting the invetible traffic, and then having to fightbthe 404 up to Finch.

Not to mention the bottleneck going southbound at Fairview Mall where the highway splits to segregate the 401 bound traffic from the DVP traffic.

North 404 in morning is not bad past Sheppard. South in the afternoon it is bad. It is like extra people have gone north during the day and all come south in the afternoon.
--
The irony of common sense, it is not that common.
I cannot deny anything I did not say.
A kitten dies every time someone uses "then" and "than" incorrectly.
I mock people who give their children odd spelling of names.

Devanchya
Smile
Premium
join:2003-12-09
Ajax, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to elwoodblues
I would stay off Tauton personally in the morning/evening rush. It's REALLY getting Jammed lately, expecially with the 407 / Highway 7 work that is going on. Rossland Road is going to be torn up next summer from Harwood all the way to Brock Road (notice not Street) and that will put a lot more traffic up to Tauton as well.
--
»www.codecipher.com - Marking the way to tomorrow's solutions -- Did you know that Perl is not Dead? »perlisalive.org/

BigSensFan
Premium
join:2003-07-16
Whitby, ON
kudos:1
said by Devanchya:

I would stay off Tauton personally in the morning/evening rush. It's REALLY getting Jammed lately, expecially with the 407 / Highway 7 work that is going on. Rossland Road is going to be torn up next summer from Harwood all the way to Brock Road (notice not Street) and that will put a lot more traffic up to Tauton as well.

Take Taunton until Brock in Pickering then go south and get the 401 ... the traffic does not get slow on Taunton until after that point
--
"The hardest thing about any political campaign is how to win without proving that you are unworthy of winning." ~ Adlai E. Stevenson