spc
Search similar:

uniqs
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

47717768 (banned)

[Praise] Bright House Sub Contractors

Bright House Sub Contractors are great. I did have an issue with installer, but after calling a Sub Contractor company They have send a tech again right away as for Bright House them selfs they will blame you for the issues.

Swindle
Shattered Dreams
join:2006-07-24
Tampa, FL

1 recommendation

Swindle

My minor issue was the contracted installer couldn't get television service past Limited Basic so a tech was scheduled to visit the next day. On that next day, the second Contractor removed a trap and all was good ... Since that time, nothing but good service from Bright House Networks.
akira6968
join:2012-10-22

akira6968

You wouldn't believe the fear contractors now live with that force us (financially, and not quite legally) to provide such service. Just FYI, if you get a bad contractor, it's because he's either new or on his way out the door. They pay FAR too little now to retain quality workers, even in this economy. The good contractors that are still there are a desperate bunch (myself included).

Swindle
Shattered Dreams
join:2006-07-24
Tampa, FL

Swindle to 47717768

to 47717768
Thats shameful ... Companies (in general) should keep their contractors happy ... the ones that know what they're doing.

Thespis
I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV.
Premium Member
join:2004-08-03
Keller, TX

Thespis to akira6968

Premium Member

to akira6968
said by akira6968:

You wouldn't believe the fear contractors now live with that force us (financially, and not quite legally) to provide such service.

So what kind of service would you provide if you weren't "forced" by "the fear" to provide good service?

Bink63
Namedrop THIS
Premium Member
join:2002-10-06
Everywhere

Bink63

Premium Member

said by Thespis:

So what kind of service would you provide if you weren't "forced" by "the fear" to provide good service?

With the rates MSO's are paying contractors these days, about all you'd get from me is a warm body showing up within the schedule window.

Contractor rates barely cover gas, these days.