spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Keel

@bellsouth.net

Direc TV

In comparison to Dishnetwork, DirecT TV is a thief. It is obvious that Dishnetwork are honest people; they are upfront as to what you will pay for your monthly services. I signed a contract for a fixed monthly payment during a promotion for two years. When I received my first month bill, it was on target. When the second bill arrived, the payment had ballooned up. They are deceitful when they tell the customers about their initial sign-on, and once the contract is signed they manipulate your account to their satisfaction. "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DIRECT TV," it is a scam, and they come up with all kinds of lies to cover their backs. Apparently, they think that the American public is stupid. Well, those same customers have friends and they have friends that will give them heads up about Direct tv's scams. Eventually, their business/wall will come tumbling down. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW DIRECT TV!!! One pissed off unsatisfied short-term customer.

Well Dish Network is a joke. They lie, lie, lie!!! My bill has never been right. I should be paying around $130.00 give or take a dollar or two but my bills have been over $200.00. Every time you talk to someone they change their story. My husband was talking to some lady and wanted to fax her our statements for the last year and a half, she wanted no part of it. She got defensive and said she was looking at the same statement but it wasn't reading what was on ours. They are liers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Direct tv sucks