spc
uniqs

jay67
@sbcglobal.net

jay67 to mattmag

Anon

to mattmag

Re: [IA] two year agreement

The installer would not be doing anything extraordinary. If he/she balks, then we could both call customer service to doument the terms offered to me based on the order #. The terms quoted during the initial order call is a verbal contract pending a written agreement upon installation which should specify the existing terms in total. No company should should/would honor an undocumented verbal contract when a written one is available and always preferred for legal purposes. I will simply cancel the install if the verbal terms are not incorporated into the "offical" contract. Contracts are designed to protect all parties, not just a company.

Anonymous88
Premium Member
join:2004-06-01
IA

Anonymous88

Premium Member

If you get a contractor do you really think he's going to stand there and wait for you to finish with CS? There is nothing they can do about your billing nor they really care. they get paid for each job and not hourly. As far as I know the phone conversations are recorded but there is nothing about the 90 day guarantee or any other promotion specifics on the work order because they keep changing them.