Premium
join:2002-01-17
Sandy, UT
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to uuslc

Re: In Utah too...

said by uuslc:

Hey- I'm up in the foothill area and have been with Comcast for years. The issue with the AnyRoom is that they didn't have the Comcast installers to put it in- that is why they charge $50. They have a lot of contract workers around here. i didn't do the AnyRoom. I talked them into a better deal for two DVRs and I have no complaints. I have my shows scheduled on two DvRs and its fine. I have the rng200n with 500 GB per and it's fine. The nice thing about Comcast is that when something goes bad, you can simply take it to a store and get a new one. They know me at the brickyard store quite well.

I've found local service to be impeccable. I've never had any issue. Sure I'd like AnyRoom, but this works fine. Good luck!

Thanks for the information. I have to agree, whenever I actually talk to someone face to face, they are as professional as can be expected. Plus they don't screw around with you as well.

I have not had a bad comcast install to date (knock on wood) as well.

I think next week or so the install will happen so we will see how it goes. Should be interesting.
--
801 Images