MVM
join:2000-12-23
O Fallon, MO

1 recommendation

nunya to IowaCowboy

MVM

to IowaCowboy

Re: Water heater question

You always give the same story of an absentee landlord. I'm not buying it anymore. As much as you've spent on this place, it probably would cover moving to a place where the LL isn't an ass hole.

tp0d
yabbazooie
Premium Member
join:2001-02-13
Bulger, PA

tp0d

Premium Member

yes this is a vacuum breaker..

As for the quality of the heater, from the control panel in the pic, sure looks like a lifetime-warranty American or Whirlpool water heater.. definitely not a cheapo heater.. Could be something wrong with it, if you arent getting the same hot water, but then again, it -is- winter, and cold water beats up heaters..

and I`m definitely gonna have to agree with nunya here as well..

-j

LazMan
Premium Member
join:2003-03-26
Beverly Hills, CA

LazMan to nunya

Premium Member

to nunya
said by nunya:

You always give the same story of an absentee landlord. I'm not buying it anymore. As much as you've spent on this place, it probably would cover moving to a place where the LL isn't an ass hole.

QFT

IowaCowboy
Lost in the Supermarket
Premium Member
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA

IowaCowboy to nunya

Premium Member

to nunya
Click for full size
said by nunya:

This unit is in better condition than most of the units in the city, many with higher rents and rodent infestations. Fortunately this unit lacks a rodent infestation but if I did have rodents, the handy tool is in the picture.

tmh
@comcastbusiness.net

tmh

Anon

said by IowaCowboy:

Fortunately this unit lacks a rodent infestation but if I did have rodents, the handy tool is in the picture.

Said handy tool seems to be off the clock.