Premium Member
join:2000-10-02
Peyton, CO

1 recommendation

RenHoek

Premium Member

Thanks for the Christmas present VZW

Click for full size
Man it's nice having a brand new 4G tower about a mile away with almost nobody using it.

The tower went live during the time between Christmas and New Year's. Nice solid 4 bars of 4G anywhere in the house and property now. Used to be I only had 1 maybe 2 bars of 4G and most of the time I was on 3G inside the house.

Thank you VZW!

Robotics
See You On The Dark Side
Premium Member
join:2003-10-23
Louisa, VA

Robotics

Premium Member

Nice!

CrzyCrakr
Premium Member
join:2005-06-24
Edgewater, MD

CrzyCrakr to RenHoek

Premium Member

to RenHoek
Did you request that tower or did you just get lucky? I ask because I get 1 bar or less at my house. I recently found a non Verizon tower less then a half mile from my house. I was hoping it was possible to requesting help with it.

RenHoek
You Eeeediot
Premium Member
join:2000-10-02
Peyton, CO

RenHoek

Premium Member

said by CrzyCrakr:

Did you request that tower or did you just get lucky? I ask because I get 1 bar or less at my house. I recently found a non Verizon tower less then a half mile from my house. I was hoping it was possible to requesting help with it.

Just got lucky. I noticed one day I had 4 bars of 4G instead of 2-3 bars of 3G.

CrzyCrakr
Premium Member
join:2005-06-24
Edgewater, MD

CrzyCrakr

Premium Member

said by RenHoek:

said by CrzyCrakr:

Just got lucky. I noticed one day I had 4 bars of 4G instead of 2-3 bars of 3G.

Nice...I would love that to happen to me. I guess I have to make an offering to the wireless phone gods. lol
decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7 to RenHoek

to RenHoek
Verizon upgraded all the towers around me and even though I do get 3g (three bars), it tends to be slow as heck,and the lte for some reason they labeled me as in the extended area..... I might be forked on this LTE stuffs.. Verizon has the illusion that their entire 3g footprint will be covered by mid year!

anonxxx88
@myvzw.com

anonxxx88 to RenHoek

Anon

to RenHoek
Click for full size
Same here, they turned on my 4g at Christmas time