« Cool site for checking repLFM CMs »
page: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 ... 8 · 9 · 10 · next

Braincramp2
join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR

1 recommendation

Braincramp2

Pride and Ego Moving to Ravencrest

Pride and Ego has currently started the move to Ravencrest(PvE-US) from Nathrezim(PvP-US). We needed to go to a higher population server, as most people have figured out Nathrezim is dieing slowly. We will be leaving some alts on Nathrezim for a little social play and to my understanding all are welcome to help level PnE back up to 25.

After talking with Immer this was to help us find more active members to help our progression. I personally like this move. I am currently taking my 86 Warrior over to help with by possibly off tanking and doing a little melee DPS. Now I just have to get on the ball and rush up to 90. Hopefully we can get a strong following from Nathrezim in order to bring our raid team back up to speed and get enough from Ravencrest to help us fill the voids that we have had.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Good luck with the move. I'm not familiar with that realm - is it a high pop server, lots of raiding guilds?

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Braincramp2

to Braincramp2
Good luck, I think this is the best move P&E could make.

What time zone is Ravencrest?

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs to Braincramp2

Premium Member

to Braincramp2
Ravencrest was my first server long ago. Hopefully it has changed since, but one experience that came to mind was that BG pre-mades were created to fail as quickly as possible for points. It wasn't a very large server either. Give Stormrage a look as well as it is one of the more populated PVE Alliance-heavy servers.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Braincramp2

Premium Member

to Braincramp2
Best of luck to Pride and Ego on the new server.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Braincramp2

to Braincramp2
Interesting. Well, don't think I'll be moving my druid again. Then again, I don't play it that often. Then again, I don't play the game that often.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
Pride and Ego is not interested in High-pop servers. Medium overall pop with 80% alliance is a good fit. Individuals who wish to play on high-pop servers are looking for more than what PnE can provide and should seek out such gaming environments (Stormrage for Alliance, Mal'Ganis for Horde).

As for leveling up the old guild (on Nath) we will be doing that with our alts as we allow time for those interested in moving to make the transition. I will be moving my 3 mains (priest, dk, druid), but the rest will stay on Nath, leveling up in my spare time to re-level the guild for those who can't/won't xfer.

Ravencrest is a Central Timezone server.

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

As mentioned before it was a while ago, not sure how it currently is. Happy for the guild to move to a more populated server. I know that was a major downside for several members with most of the balancing benefits of small server removed with CRZ. GL on the move, hope things go well.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Braincramp2

Premium Member

to Braincramp2
Ravencrest is good imo, i have been levelling my druid there and i like it , eco is good not too bad i guess, people seem ok as well, my experience would be even better if not being marred by this ridiculous cogent server fiasco, but i have fun there.

s1deout
Geek4Life
Premium Member
join:2003-12-10
Troy, OH

s1deout to Braincramp2

Premium Member

to Braincramp2
I just made a DK on that server. thinking of xferring another 90 I have over there to maybe do some laid back raiding . Getting a bit burnt out on trying to raid 4 nites aweek right now.

What are some of the needs as far as classes?

Braincramp2
Beaverton, OR

Braincramp2

Seem to need heals>dps>tanks... I just leveled a warrior to Dps and OT, but I know we were always short either heals or dps for the most part on Nath. As soon as I can get permissions to add members from Immer then I will add some of the DSLR crew that has been PMing me in game in the mornings.

Suniojii
join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA

Suniojii to Braincramp2

to Braincramp2
Who is moving where?

Braincramp2
Beaverton, OR

Braincramp2

Pride and Ego Alliance guild from Nathrezim server is moving over to Ravencrest Alliance. We moved to be on a med-high pop server instead of the low-almost non exsistent server that Nathrezim was becoming.

I think anyone from DSLR is welcome to come hang out and join our guild. Right now we are still having some people move toons and level up new ones to get us back into the raid scene. We are an Alliance guild still and very family oriented, which translates into RL>WoW at all times. Casual and like minded people that like to have fun in game and with guildies.... I am pretty sure that is the direction that Immer still has us going (correct me if I am wrong please Immer).

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

You are correct. One thing I would add is that we keep guild communication (/g, /rsay, /I, vent or mumble) to a PG rating. We try not to log on until our kids are in bed, but they do sometimes wake up so we will have toddlers in the room at unexpected times.

Sorry I didn't catch this post until after the weekend. If you are interested in coming over, please add my battleTag "Immer#1214"
SauceMaster
join:2004-08-01
Kokomo, IN

SauceMaster to Braincramp2

to Braincramp2
I think you'll be alright if you are a Alliance guild since alliance pop has always been high on that server. When I played on Ravencrest they used to call that server Ravenfail ...lol

Pollux7777
join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777 to Immer

to Immer
Fun running with you guys last night!

I don't know about wednesdays raid. I'll see what I can do. I'd really like to see some real raiding outside of LFR. Hopefully it works out.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

here's to hoping for the kiddos to go to bed early that night.

Braincramp2
Beaverton, OR

Braincramp2 to Pollux7777

to Pollux7777
I had fun running herocs too, in desperate need of gear still. Seems like any time I do random the tank needs on all my DPS stuff so no upgrades for me yet.... blah I will get there though

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Braincramp2:

I had fun running herocs too, in desperate need of gear still. Seems like any time I do random the tank needs on all my DPS stuff so no upgrades for me yet.... blah I will get there though

Hate that, too. My wife and I have picked up extra responsibilities IRL (Church related), so we are looking at shifting raid nights to Wed/Sat nights. I should be on tonight for some dungeons. I now have a resto/guardian druid that needs dungeon gear and the priest is still in the hunt for the ever-elusive sha-touched staff.

Braincramp2
Beaverton, OR

Braincramp2

Had a random horde flag PvP while doing GL dailies, so I induldged him and went to war. He out geared me by a lot, and I almost got him the first time. The two other times he killed me it wasn't even close.

He then hopped over to an Alliance toon and whispered me apologizing for killing me. He said I helped him get enough Honor Points to get an upgrade so he wanted to help me out. Asked me what ilvl I was and if I had any Contender gear. I told him what I had and he made me the rest of the Contender set for my warrior.

All in all it cost me a little initial frustration and 50 Ghost Iron bars, up to 358 ilvl now.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

wow... that's an awesome story. Sorry we couldn't log last night... got home very late and completely wiped out. Tonight will be good, though. See ya then.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Braincramp2

to Braincramp2
said by Braincramp2:

Had a random horde flag PvP while doing GL dailies, so I induldged him and went to war. He out geared me by a lot, and I almost got him the first time. The two other times he killed me it wasn't even close.

He then hopped over to an Alliance toon and whispered me apologizing for killing me. He said I helped him get enough Honor Points to get an upgrade so he wanted to help me out. Asked me what ilvl I was and if I had any Contender gear. I told him what I had and he made me the rest of the Contender set for my warrior.

All in all it cost me a little initial frustration and 50 Ghost Iron bars, up to 358 ilvl now.

Good to see that not everyone is an anus.

Grats, man.

DasGoat
@sbcglobal.net

DasGoat to Braincramp2

Anon

to Braincramp2
I joined your guild last night. I know Immer is a holy priest. I didn't notice if you guys had another healer or not. I'm currently leveling a holy priest as well because I like the class.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

I'm currently the only active healer (holy/dis priest and a resto druid). We'd love another dedicated healer and a dps with a healing OS.
Wishflthinkn
join:2011-01-27
Bruceton Mills, WV

Wishflthinkn to Braincramp2

to Braincramp2
Will check it out. Have been looking for good peeps to run with. Tired of the infighting and raging that seem to be prevalent on my server (Whisperwind). Heck I have 8 90's and was thinking about quitting. Would love to be in a group that wants to have fun first. If you get the camraderie the loot will come. I am tired of revolving door guilds. Let me know what the needs are. I have a resto shaman, DK tank, Paladin Tank and a hunter that are 480 or better in IL. Will bring one over to test the waters for sure. Love the game hate the drama. And Ravencrest is Eastern Standard Time. Might I ask what the proposed raiding times would be if I were selected.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Ravencrest is Central time... I had bad info on that one initially, but I like the server so much I didn't care in the end. We do have west coast guildies so it all works out in the end.

If we are talking about just moving one toon... dude... I'd LOVE to have that resto shaman! If 2 toons, then that DK tank would be a nice addition (our DK tanks are alts of raiders).

Pollux7777
join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777

I'm also leveling (slowly) my holy pally. Estimated time to reach max level.... to be determined. He's only lvl 51 so it's gonna be a while.

But I do enjoy healing on him so we will have another healer (eventually)
Miscer
join:2010-01-28
Fountain, CO

Miscer to Braincramp2

to Braincramp2
I could bring my feral/guardian druid over. I've been slowly working on a healing set as well. My current server (Kil'jaeden) is nothing more than a gank fest anymore. Almost impossible to do the Shieldwall dailies without a 3-5 man group.

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart to Braincramp2

to Braincramp2
Hopefully income tax refund comes in soon then I can transfer my toons over.

Sucks to be poor!
Soldier78
join:2013-01-14
Belleville, NJ

Soldier78 to Braincramp2

to Braincramp2
Hey I just returned to WoW last night after two years and you guys sound like a nice fit for me I have an 85 DK that needs a home