Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to Braincramp

Re: Pride and Ego Moving to Ravencrest

wow... that's an awesome story. Sorry we couldn't log last night... got home very late and completely wiped out. Tonight will be good, though. See ya then.
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Braincramp
said by Braincramp:

Had a random horde flag PvP while doing GL dailies, so I induldged him and went to war. He out geared me by a lot, and I almost got him the first time. The two other times he killed me it wasn't even close.

He then hopped over to an Alliance toon and whispered me apologizing for killing me. He said I helped him get enough Honor Points to get an upgrade so he wanted to help me out. Asked me what ilvl I was and if I had any Contender gear. I told him what I had and he made me the rest of the Contender set for my warrior.

All in all it cost me a little initial frustration and 50 Ghost Iron bars, up to 358 ilvl now.

Good to see that not everyone is an anus.

Grats, man.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

DasGoat

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Braincramp
I joined your guild last night. I know Immer is a holy priest. I didn't notice if you guys had another healer or not. I'm currently leveling a holy priest as well because I like the class.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
I'm currently the only active healer (holy/dis priest and a resto druid). We'd love another dedicated healer and a dps with a healing OS.
--

Wishflthinkn

join:2011-01-27
Bruceton Mills, WV
reply to Braincramp
Will check it out. Have been looking for good peeps to run with. Tired of the infighting and raging that seem to be prevalent on my server (Whisperwind). Heck I have 8 90's and was thinking about quitting. Would love to be in a group that wants to have fun first. If you get the camraderie the loot will come. I am tired of revolving door guilds. Let me know what the needs are. I have a resto shaman, DK tank, Paladin Tank and a hunter that are 480 or better in IL. Will bring one over to test the waters for sure. Love the game hate the drama. And Ravencrest is Eastern Standard Time. Might I ask what the proposed raiding times would be if I were selected.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
Ravencrest is Central time... I had bad info on that one initially, but I like the server so much I didn't care in the end. We do have west coast guildies so it all works out in the end.

If we are talking about just moving one toon... dude... I'd LOVE to have that resto shaman! If 2 toons, then that DK tank would be a nice addition (our DK tanks are alts of raiders).
--

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
I'm also leveling (slowly) my holy pally. Estimated time to reach max level.... to be determined. He's only lvl 51 so it's gonna be a while.

But I do enjoy healing on him so we will have another healer (eventually)
--
Polluxx - LvL 90 Human Warrior - (US) Ravencrest

Miscer

join:2010-01-28
Fountain, CO
reply to Braincramp
I could bring my feral/guardian druid over. I've been slowly working on a healing set as well. My current server (Kil'jaeden) is nothing more than a gank fest anymore. Almost impossible to do the Shieldwall dailies without a 3-5 man group.

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM
kudos:1
reply to Braincramp
Hopefully income tax refund comes in soon then I can transfer my toons over.

Sucks to be poor!

Soldier78

join:2013-01-14
Belleville, NJ
reply to Braincramp
Hey I just returned to WoW last night after two years and you guys sound like a nice fit for me I have an 85 DK that needs a home

Pollux7777

Saint Paul, MN
Bring him on over man!

Braincramp

join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Immer
Pretty sure I may be bringing my Hunter back to Ally and from Frostwolf to Ravencrest lvl 90 ilvl453... just a bit more gear and I will be set on him for another ranged... Schedule change in April should bring me back to dayshift and raidy to raid on weekdays...

May be able to talk the little lady into swapping her resto shammy and if that happens I will bring my prot pally as well... may even be open to healing on him again if needed
--
Machiavelian (Shadow Priest) Pride and Ego, Nathrezim(US)

"The only person that can hold you back from your dream is yourself."

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
that's awesome news!

I pugged with a different guild last night (Sword of Ayasha) and we got our first HoF kill. Another good group of folks who worked extra hard to keep one of their guys in the raid (third healer r.shaman only pulling 8k hps... and always dying to attenuation). I /whispered him 2 tips... only 2 (because really... who am I to tell him how he should be healing)
• during force and verve... look for the 2 bubbles that are close together and cast healing rain so it covers both of them
• make sure Riptide is up at all times.
With these 2 changes alone, his healing went from 8k to 21k (33k during F&V)

I must say... I am really liking the community on this new server. I still run into some A-Hats... but they are in the minority. It was a solid move, to be sure.
--

Pollux7777

Saint Paul, MN
Grats man, wish I could have been there!

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

(third healer r.shaman only pulling 8k hps... and always dying to attenuation).

........................... nothing else to say.

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
My 73 rsham pulls more hps than that.

Braincramp

join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Immer
The community is great on this server.

Finally got the hunter moved over, just have be able to log in when someone that can invite him to the guild is online. Only at 457 ilvl atm so a little bit more until I can do LFR, and the warrior is coming along good 468 ilvl if I am remembering correctly.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit
said by Braincramp:

The community is great on this server.

It really is. We'll be online tonight (looking to raid either MSV or HOF depending on turnout... dps dependent). I'll toss your hunter a /ginvite if it hasn't been done by the time I log on.

edit: I'd really like to hear back from Sallest on Nathrezim. I shot him an in-game mail but if anyone has heard from him please PM me. I will be moving my DK over soon... that will net me 3 mains on Ravencrest.
--

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM
reply to Braincramp
I finally moved Wrath over. It was nice to do a real raid again.

Certainly better than the tiresome LFR drama!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
It was good having you with us. nice work on Feng, btw. So, we are up to 9 raiders now... just a matter of getting them all online at the same time. We'll get alt runs started on the weekends to get Knotme's family (wife and 2 kids) into some raiding also.
--

Wishflthinkn

join:2011-01-27
Bruceton Mills, WV
reply to Braincramp
Well, the wife and myself appreciate it, the boys, between SWTOR, Skyrim, Borderlands, and WoW I am surprised they still manage to get A's in school. They are not ready yet. I have one of everything (as in tank, melee, ranged or heals) ready to raid so just shout when and where. Loving the no drama aspect. Just check my guild notes and add my battle tag. I will run just about anything if I am on. Would love to get a weekend alt run going but I know we are still building. Again, Glad to be here.

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:5
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

we are up to 9 raiders now... just a matter of getting them all online at the same time.

What's the class/spec distribution look like?

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to Pollux7777
said by Pollux7777:

I'm also leveling (slowly) my holy pally. Estimated time to reach max level.... to be determined. He's only lvl 51 so it's gonna be a while.

But I do enjoy healing on him so we will have another healer (eventually)

as i'm about to level my warrior, I'll get a protset rolling. He's about lvl 71 now, let me know when we are close in lvls.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Immer
BTW remember if you want help killing blood hilt after you turn in your quest to get 6000 vp let me know.

Next time lets PWN him super hard.

hows about 40man
1 tank
2 heals
37 DPS

see if we can kill him in some record or something.
--
»Death Star Petition

Venom1

Augusta, GA
reply to Braincramp
said by Carpie:

said by Immer:

we are up to 9 raiders now... just a matter of getting them all online at the same time.

What's the class/spec distribution look like?

like this: I think that means there's room for 1 more ranged?
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:5
I sent Immer a msg that I'd move my (S)Priest over tonight if it would help you guys out since I've still not landed with a group yet.

On a separate note, is Yes a new Pally Spec? >:oD

Pollux7777

Saint Paul, MN
reply to Venom1
lol at "yes"

My pally just dinged 68 so we are pretty close now, dude.

I've been leveling soley through dungeons for speed. Been queing as tank for the fast que but if you wanna tank I can heal. Lemme know.
--

Venom1

Augusta, GA

1 recommendation

reply to Carpie
I started as Holy/Prot. Then was Holy/Ret. Now I'm Ret/Prot, and switch to Holy if i need gear from taht boss in LFR. (Only the holy plate matches the paladin tier set). So the answer is very plainly, a solid yes.
--

Pollux7777

Saint Paul, MN
said by Venom1:

...and switch to Holy if i need gear from taht boss in LFR..

Can you do that? Just switch specs for different bosses and get appropriate loot?

I always thought it distribute loot based on what role you qued up as.
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
said by Pollux7777:

said by Venom1:

...and switch to Holy if i need gear from taht boss in LFR..

Can you do that? Just switch specs for different bosses and get appropriate loot?

I always thought it distribute loot based on what role you qued up as.

Nope LFR/and sha of anger loot is based on the spec you're in not the role you qued for.

thus you could go shadow heals and leave them short a healer but get the faster que of a healer and get the loot of dps.
--
»Death Star Petition